Tuesday, April 15, 2014

This past month






We've been:

.: shedding jackets, coats, mittens, scarves and heading outside at every available minute. ("Mama!" Neva shouted to me as she ran outside in a t-shirt, "it's like my arms are FREE!")

.: digging up our backyard for a vegetable garden

.: continuing the never ending search for the rare and elusive WORM.

.: listening to Mary Poppins over and over and over again.

.: picking daffodils from our backyard, at times quite literally picking every single one within view.

.: enjoying these over  and over and of course this one.

.: refusing to allow myself to be intimidated by sewing and trying to finish up Easter dresses for the girls (as of tonight, one down, one to go)

.: stretching out and breathing in and ready for SPRING

2 comments:

  1. When I visit, I'm going to include Mama in some pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you guys! there is an easter package heading your way!

    ReplyDelete