Friday, March 29, 2013

We've been

Somehow, somehow, somehow I can only manage to squeeze in a post once a week.  Here's what we've been up to:






.: enjoying sweet visits with family.

.: staring at the knitting needles in a blur before my eyes as I try to whip up this for Neva for Easter.

.: taking great delight in a newly installed porch swing for Frances.  Pushing my smiling baby in the afternoon sun with a cup of coffee in hand?  Yes please.

.: watching in amazement as Frances walks around eating anything and everything in her path.  Particular favorites include: banana, butternut squash, rice and beans, daffodils, cheese.

.: pausing for a moment as I collect diapers off the line at night to smell the woodstove burning.

.: seeing how they grow just a little bit each day.

.: reminding myself to hold them just a little longer tomorrow.






3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining me here, Marie! I am such a fan of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you must have good vision if you can actually see them grow each day!

    ReplyDelete